|Accident | Short Term | Critical Illness | Dental | Disability Income | Emergency | FB University | Group | Guaranteed Issue | HRA | HSA | High deductible | Immigrant | Individual | International | Life | Major Medical | Medigap | Mini-med | OnlineNavigator | Pre-existing Condition | PPO | Prescription | Small Business | Supplemental | Supplemental | Temporary | Telemedicine | Travel|
We make it easy to get friendly, personal and independent help with health care reform questions with fast and free online support through OnlineNavigator.orgTM as well as Limited telephone support at (800) 609-0683. OnlineNavigator is an independent adviser service not acting as agent for any qualified health insurance marketplace and is not affiliated with any federal or state program.
IHC Health Solutions Inc.
15436 N. Florida Avenue, Suite 105
Tampa, FL 33613
Choose your own doctors and hospitals
a popular low cost alternative to COBRA
Deductible choices from $500 to $5,000
$750,000 maximum coverage
Coverage from 1 to 12 months
Online application, immediate approval, and next day coverage
To be eligible for coverage, all applicants must be able to answer "no" to the following five questions:
1) Will there be any other group or individual major medical health insurance in force on the policy effective date?
2) Are you or any person applying for coverage now pregnant?
3) Are you or any person applying for coverage currently eligible for Medicaid?
4) Within the past 5 years have you or any person applying for coverage been aware of, received an abnormal test report for, been diagnosed with, been treated by or received follow-up care with a member of the medical profession, taken medication for or had a device surgically implanted or in place for: •heart disorder, heart attack, coronary artery disease, coronary bypass or stent •peripheral vascular disease or carotid artery disease •stroke or other neurological disorders •cancer or tumor •paraplegia, quadriplegia or multiple sclerosis •stem cell transplant •emphysema or COPD •diabetes •liver disorder •kidney disorder other than stones •degenerative disk disease or herniated disk •rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis •degenerative joint disease of the knees or hips •alcohol or drug abuse or dependency •hemophilia
5) Have you or any person applying for coverage been diagnosed or treated for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-related complex, or any other immune system disorder within the last 10 years immediately prior to the date of this application? Answer this question "no" if you have tested positive for HIV but have not developed symptoms of the disease AIDS.
1) Applicants must be under 65 years old
2) Applicants must have lived in the U.S. for 12 consecutive months
3) For child only coverage, the oldest child must be at least one year old
4) No other coverage may be in force
5) Male applicants must weigh less than 300 pounds and female applicants must weigh less than 250 pounds
6) The applicant, spouse, or any dependent child can not be pregnant
7) Applicants can not have been declined for health insurance for a condition that is still present
8) Applicants may not be eligible for Medicaid
9) Active members of the armed services are not eligible for coverage
If you wish to submit comments to be incorporated into this review, please e-mail us. We appreciate your feedback.
This product is usually the least expensive major medical type insurance available.
The $750,000 maximum limit on coverage (as permitted for insurance exempt from PPACA reform law) provides less overall coverage than any other type of major medical insurance.
All available forms can be found by following the quote and enrollment link above.
This web site is independently owned and managed by Tony Novak operating under the trademarks "Freedom Benefits", "OnlineAdviser" and "OnlineNavigator". Opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the author and do not represent the opinion of any other person, company or entity mentioned. Tony Novak is not an agent, broker, producer or navigator for any federal or state health insurance exchange but may provide uncompensated advice, reviews and referrals to these official resources. Novak is compensated as an accountant, adviser, affiliate consultant, marketer, reviewer, endorser, producer, lead generator or referrer to some of the commercial companies listed on this site. Information is from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed.